Imagine being a fly that accidentally gets trapped on a plane and they are taken away from their fly family and their fly children and they are forced to start anew in some foreign country that doesn’t even speak the same fly language as them and they have no idea how to get back to their home fly country and to their fly wife how stressful would that be
this is literally immigrants white people are so ready to understand a fly before an immigrant
|Me:||i'm over my crush|
that karaoke girl or what karyoshi or whatever her name is (the one that dated chris brown) said a blue ivy hair joke on 106 and park like three hours ago
now, she has lost over 200k followers on instagram
but this is just the beginning. beyoncé is coming. she better hold on to her weave.
thats what I did ! And it helped me! Love yourself!!(via prozaccanthelp)
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.